Video Project Request Form
Please fill out this project request form completely, where applicable, before submitting.
Lights! Camera! Video Marketing!
Video is a powerful tool for storytelling and sharing information. It also takes a lot of work!
Producing a compelling video that resonates with audiences and leads to action takes planning, coordination, and time. At LCMC Health, we take pride in the video content we create for both our internal and external audiences.
Please read through these guidelines to get you started on your video production journey.
Setting the scene:
The Marketing Department at LCMC Health oversees all video projects for external and internal audiences. All video project requests will be reviewed for approval. Submitting a request does not guarantee a video will be created.
Follow these steps to formally submit your video production request:
Step 1: Read the video production guidelines to familiarize yourself with the process.
Step 2: Complete the Video Project Request Form. You will receive an email confirmation that your form has been successfully submitted, and someone will reach out to you within 48 hours for follow-up.
Step 3: If your video project is approved, it will be assigned to an in-house production team or to one of our approved external video vendors. The timeline for a video is a minimum of 4-6 weeks.
- Shorter is better. Videos should be in the 1-3 minute range.
- If you don’t think your story can be told in that range of time, reconsider using video.
- Show, don’t tell. Film is a visual medium, so your story needs to translate visually.
- Ask yourself, “Why should my audience watch this story instead of reading it? What is it about this story that can only be communicated through video?”
- Innovate. We love crazy, different ideas. Throw us a curveball; we can handle it!
That’s (almost) a wrap:
The video journey does not end once production in complete.
- All videos must be reviewed and approved for tone, style, and branding.
- Anyone who will be required to review/approve video content will have 24 hours to do so.
- Each video is allowed 2 rounds of revisions, also known as edits.
And the Oscar goes to...
We want your video to be a box office sensation! That means thoughtful planning around where, how, and when the video will be shared with audiences.
Marketing will lead the strategy for sharing video content and measuring its success.
For additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.